70% with 11 days to go! I just wanted to express my gratitude to all the backers so far, and give a special shout-out to the two generous backers of the Hero tier. If the project is fully funded, I can't wait to collaborate with you guys, and the best thing about it is that everyone benefits – this means there will be a total of 10 playable heroes when the game is released!
I'm also extremely proud of the press the campaign and game have received so far, and wanted to just post some of the highlights. The last few years have been a roller coaster of a journey, and I'm so happy for everything to be out in the open now.
- Invisigun Heroes Is A Shooter Where Everyone's Invisible, Even You
"maybe the best kickstarter video i've ever seen"
– Luke Plunkett, Kotaku
- Invisigun Heroes could be the next Towerfall Ascension
"Invisigun Heroes is one of the first games I've played that could give it a run for its money."
– Tom Marks, PC Gamer
- Invisigun Heroes offers new twist on multiplayer battle arenas
– Jesse Tannous, Examiner.com
- PAX South: No One Saw Invisigun Heroes Coming
"To restate, it is difficult to describe Invisigun Heroes on paper in a way that matches the actual brilliance of play. The way this title was put together elevates it past the sum of its feature design."
– Jason Bohn, Hardcore Gamer
- Impressions: Invisigun Heroes (PAX South 2016-Build)
"Because of the invisibility mechanic, it adds a different magnitude of depth that a Bomberman game could never achieve."
– mtberryyoshi, Game Introspection
- The Best Games at PAX South 2016
"this looks like one of the most promising multiplayer games of the show"
– Eric Van Allen, Paste Magazine
- Invisigun Heroes – PAX South 2016
"I wouldn't be surprised if we see it being a popular YouTube and Twitch game after its launch."
– Jaime Skelton, MMO Huts
- Invisigun Heroes isn't your typical battle arena
– Jordan Devore, Destructoid